Sagewood Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sagewood Country

Welcome to Sagewood Country! Crafts, Gardens, Challenges and much more. Come visit and say HI!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOOD MORNING!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sage
Admin

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-08

GOOD MORNING! Empty
PostSubject: GOOD MORNING!   GOOD MORNING! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:44 am

How is everyone today??

I'm good..lots of stuff to do, but I'm kinda in the mood to do it.
This past weekend, we went treasure hunting..to the flea market and happened to hit a yard sale on the way. Found some good treasures and got lots of veggies from the flea market.
The Farmers market is open up here now..Thursday and Saturdays only..but I think I'll try to hit it this week.
My garden is doing GREAT! I'll be posting some more pics on the blog either today or tomorrow. Take a look.
We planted the other garden this past weekend too..lots of corn, beans. gourds and melons..even some sweet potatoes.

Ohhh yeah..Guess what?
We bought a boat. Shocked Check it out..a new G3Yamaha Bass Boat
Scott will pick it up either today or tomorrow after they get it all ready. It's not red..it's blue. They had the red one, but we kinda liked the blue one better.

So guess where we are going this weekend?? Santee. Smile

I guess that's all my news. So whats new with you
Back to top Go down
http://sagewoodfarm.blogspot.com/
LeaShi

LeaShi

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-04-08

GOOD MORNING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING!   GOOD MORNING! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:59 am

A boat? Hooray! That sounds like lots of fun.

Not a lot going on around here, just me trying to keep up with the housework as best as I can. Niel brought me flowers and Dunkin Donuts this morning, so that was a pleasant surprise. I'm still sitting with a thumb in my ass waiting for Tricare to send me my new PCM information so I can set up some prenatal care. It's been over a week since the woman who processed my app called me to iron out any kinks, so I don't know what the hold up is. I'm going on to week 12 now and it irks me a little to think that by the time I get all this worked out, I'll go in and they'll be able to tell me whether my baby is a boy or girl. GRRRR.

At any rate, my plans are to get my bareroot strawberries in the ground so hopefully they may just produce this year. I know it's not likely, but I've got my fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.AshleysCrescentMoon.etsy.com
Lightfoot
Admin
Lightfoot

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-04-23

GOOD MORNING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING!   GOOD MORNING! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:29 am

A boat? Congrats! You'll have to send me the link to your blog so I can see the pictures. Sounds like you're feeling better too. I'm glad.

Lea, I know you're frustrated with the insurance. It' ridiculous. Good luck with the strawberries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GOOD MORNING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING!   GOOD MORNING! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOOD MORNING!
Page 1 of 1