Sagewood Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sagewood Country

Welcome to Sagewood Country! Crafts, Gardens, Challenges and much more. Come visit and say HI!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Weird News

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightfoot
Admin
Lightfoot

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Some Weird News Empty
PostSubject: Some Weird News   Some Weird News Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:34 pm

Mourners Shocked to Discover 'Dead Man' Was Just on Vacation

A British man who did not tell anyone he was going on vacation to Australia came home to find they were mourning his death.

The confusion began in June, when 49-year-old Michael O'Neill, from Middlesbrough, England, made a last-minute decision to head Down Under without telling a soul.

His neighbors grew worried and called police, who broke into his flat and found no evidence of his whereabouts.

The situation grew even worse last week when his friends saw a death notice in a local newspaper. By an incredible coincidence, another Michael O'Neill from Middlesbrough had died — and both have brothers named Kevin and Terry.

"I went out on June 2 to stay with a friend and when I got back last Monday I found my door had been smashed in," the living O'Neill told Britain's Daily Telegraph. “My neighbors thought I had died so they got in touch with police who came and broke the door down.”
Back to top Go down
LeaShi

LeaShi

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Some Weird News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Weird News   Some Weird News Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:00 pm

Wow. I go places all the time without telling my neighbors. Hopefully they won't have the police come bash my door down.

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.AshleysCrescentMoon.etsy.com

Some Weird News
Page 1 of 1