Sagewood Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sagewood Country

Welcome to Sagewood Country! Crafts, Gardens, Challenges and much more. Come visit and say HI!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well I'm home...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Well I'm home... Empty
PostSubject: Well I'm home...   Well I'm home... Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:17 pm

I was discharged this afternoon from the hospital. Brayden will have to stay Sad , just until next Wed. (Most likely, as long as everything goes as good as it has been)

On another note, we had a wonderful time with him this morning. We held him for about 2 hrs. Got to feed him for the first time I love you So I'm definatly happy about that!

Now, I'm actually not handling this to well, sorry to cut this short, but I got to get off here... Gonna go see him again soon.

Sorry I haven't called anyone, like I said, I'm not to happy at the moment. Since He's not here at home with me, it seems like nothing in our lives has changed Sad.
Back to top Go down
MandaMae

MandaMae

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Well I'm home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I'm home...   Well I'm home... Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:32 pm

Awww I'm so sorry honey. I know you want little man home, But don't worry he'll be home soon and you'll be all ready for him. Clothes washed and room ready... Try to focus on that and call if you need anything at all. Even if it's just someone to fuss at...

LOVE YOU!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistressangel1983
LeaShi

LeaShi

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Well I'm home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I'm home...   Well I'm home... Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:48 pm

Glad to hear you're home. It's too bad Brayden has to stay. I know it'll seem like eternity, but keep telling yourself it's only a week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.AshleysCrescentMoon.etsy.com
Sage
Admin

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Well I'm home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I'm home...   Well I'm home... Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:43 am

Right! There were many things you were telling me in the hospital that you didn't have ready, now is the time to get them ready!

Think of the good side of this, Brayded does not have to stay the 2 weeks as the doc first said..only 5 days more then you..he's a fighter!!

So, take the time to rest, visit the baby often, get the things done you didn't get to finish up because he was anxious too..it'll be Wednesday before you know it.

<no wonder I couldn't get an answer in your room all evening huh?>
Back to top Go down
http://sagewoodfarm.blogspot.com/
Lightfoot
Admin
Lightfoot

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Well I'm home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I'm home...   Well I'm home... Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:08 pm

Yeah, I had the same problem...no one answered! LOL Glad you're home. Go ahead and cry and get it out. I'd be upset too at not being able to bring my kid home with me. I'm glad you got to hold and feed him. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well I'm home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I'm home...   Well I'm home... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well I'm home...
Page 1 of 1