Sagewood Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sagewood Country

Welcome to Sagewood Country! Crafts, Gardens, Challenges and much more. Come visit and say HI!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Update from the wayyyyyyyyyyy Upstate NY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MandaMae

MandaMae

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-05-07

An Update from the wayyyyyyyyyyy Upstate NY Empty
PostSubject: An Update from the wayyyyyyyyyyy Upstate NY   An Update from the wayyyyyyyyyyy Upstate NY Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:37 pm

Sorry I've been around so little ladies... Life has been interesting to say the least........ well... here's the update from here..,

The kids and i moved out of the house I own with Jason. We moved into a decent little apartment which i make him pay the rent for.

Looking for work... hard to find something to fit into the schedule CPS (child protective Services) has set me up with .

i got full custody of the kids yesterday and got an ACD (a conditional Dismissal of charges) So in 6 months my charge of neglect will go away totally.

Jason called and informed me today that he is going to court monday to ask for full custody because they didn't change his visitation yesterday.

and...... I met a boy..... A very nice boy.... a sheriff Deputy from Suffolk county ( Long Island) I'm very happy... we're dating... we live about 5.5 hours apart sooooo he works during the week and drives here to hang out on his days off... His name is John.. he's 28. So, aside from all of that I'm just muddling along up here. I can leave the county but no funds to do so. But just knowing that I can makes me feel better. I miss you all terribly.
I will try to be here Sunday.....

Lots of Love to all of you,

Manda
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistressangel1983
LeaShi

LeaShi

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: An Update from the wayyyyyyyyyyy Upstate NY   An Update from the wayyyyyyyyyyy Upstate NY Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:57 pm

Well, it sounds like things are looking up for you. That's good to hear.

I hear ya about the no funds - it doesn't help that NY has such a high cost of living. Niel and I are scrounging up every bit we can so we can move outta here in October and still have our heads above water.

Hope to see you on Sunday!
Back to top Go down
http://www.AshleysCrescentMoon.etsy.com
Lightfoot
Admin
Lightfoot

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: An Update from the wayyyyyyyyyyy Upstate NY   An Update from the wayyyyyyyyyyy Upstate NY Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:14 pm

Thanks for the update. I hope you do make it to chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Update from the wayyyyyyyyyyy Upstate NY   An Update from the wayyyyyyyyyyy Upstate NY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Update from the wayyyyyyyyyyy Upstate NY
Page 1 of 1