Sagewood Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sagewood Country

Welcome to Sagewood Country! Crafts, Gardens, Challenges and much more. Come visit and say HI!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Update...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MandaMae

MandaMae

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-05-07

An Update... Empty
PostSubject: An Update...   An Update... Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:58 pm

As most of you know... (all of you prolly) Hubby and I have been renovating our lovely home... well.. lovely if you ignore the renovations.. WELL Good news... My livingroom will be complete tomorrow... AND I'll have a kitchen ceiling again. But I'm forgoing the 3 ceiling rule they seem to have in this house and only putting in one And trim too ! Very Happy So then it's cleaning and driving jason to finish the upstairs bathroom (mold resistant drywall and bathtub and vanity) and replacing the water guzzling green potty in the downstairs bathroom... So manual labor all around it seems. BUT there will be a remodeling break after this...
And I'll post pictures after the living room is done, the carpets shampooed and furniture replaced. Same as the bathroom. Just wanted to update everyone... cuz.. well.. I'm kind of celebrating since it's all going to be done by the baby shower/cookout saturday (OR HEADS WILL ROLL)

Never mess with a pregnant woman with ambition and a temper... Very Happy

Someone let Niel know to be afraid very afraid... Lea is cooking up some fun for him
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistressangel1983
LeaShi

LeaShi

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-04-08

An Update... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Update...   An Update... Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:29 am

LOL! I don't know about all that, but we'll see.

Glad to see the house is coming along; I can't wait to see the pictures!
Back to top Go down
http://www.AshleysCrescentMoon.etsy.com
Lightfoot
Admin
Lightfoot

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-04-23

An Update... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Update...   An Update... Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:06 pm

LOL! Do post before and after pictures if you have them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sage
Admin

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-08

An Update... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Update...   An Update... Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:49 pm

GOOD GOOD, glad to hear you are getting things taken care of BEFORE baby comes along..it's got to be hard enough with two little ones running about, let alone an infant to deal with after the fact! WHEW!
Glad it's you and not me!

hahaha..
post pics!
Back to top Go down
http://sagewoodfarm.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

An Update... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Update...   An Update... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Update...
Page 1 of 1