Sagewood Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sagewood Country

Welcome to Sagewood Country! Crafts, Gardens, Challenges and much more. Come visit and say HI!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well.......it's that time

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sage
Admin

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Well.......it's that time Empty
PostSubject: Well.......it's that time   Well.......it's that time Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:36 am

And tomorrow is the big day, I'll be heading back to the south!
The baby is a cutie pie and I'll sure miss being close enough to watch her grow, but Lea has promised plenty of pictures that I can steal from her photobucket, so I'll do my best that way.

My plane doesn't arrive till late tomorrow night, so I stilll have tomorrow morning to spend with everyone.

In just the short week that Ciannon has been here, she's grown already..getting her schedule together, and learning new things every day. So is mom and dad and that's all good!

So..wish me luck as I board that big (or small) jet in the sky..

I'll check in on saturday!!
Back to top Go down
http://sagewoodfarm.blogspot.com/
Lightfoot
Admin
Lightfoot

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Well.......it's that time   Well.......it's that time Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:47 am

I'm sure it's hard to leave. Fly safe.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Admin

Number of posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: Well.......it's that time   Well.......it's that time Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:46 am

Have arrived none the worse for wear I guess.
I was 'picked' several times yesterday to be 'checked' as a possible terrorist! The big question is..do I LOOK like a terriorist!
ACK!!

Wasn't really fun! I ended up waiting two hours at each airport for my flights, but alas, I made it home!
It's good to be home..really it is. I'm ready to 'dig in' so to speak and do some cleaning and clearing around here..so maybe a two week jaunt away from home is good for ya every once in a while!!

So..how's everyone's xmas shopping coming??
Back to top Go down
http://sagewoodfarm.blogspot.com/
LeaShi

LeaShi

Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Well.......it's that time   Well.......it's that time Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:19 pm

Glad to hear you got home okay. Of course, I already knew you did because you called us Smile. It's quiet here today. I swear, my phone got more use this past week than it has the entire time I've owned it. But it's all good. Time to settle into mommy mode and learn to do things with one hand, since Mimi isn't there for me to say, "Here, hold her a sec while I get this." LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.AshleysCrescentMoon.etsy.com
Lightfoot
Admin
Lightfoot

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Well.......it's that time   Well.......it's that time Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:24 pm

Glad you're home.
Back to top Go down
MandaMae

MandaMae

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Well.......it's that time   Well.......it's that time Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:10 am

glad you're home!! Smile Shopping is completely done here... how about there??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistressangel1983
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well.......it's that time   Well.......it's that time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well.......it's that time
Page 1 of 1