Sagewood Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sagewood Country

Welcome to Sagewood Country! Crafts, Gardens, Challenges and much more. Come visit and say HI!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How does my garden grow?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LeaShi

LeaShi

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-04-08

How does my garden grow? Empty
PostSubject: How does my garden grow?   How does my garden grow? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:56 am

Pretty well, I'd say, though I'm no expert. I took these pics to share with you today.

My tomato plant is now getting pretty tall and is covered with little green cherry tomatoes. I can't wait till they start turning red.
How does my garden grow? DSCF3166

A couple of weeks ago, I had some pretty irises blooming. Today, my first clematis versailles bloomed among the marigolds.
How does my garden grow? DSCF3103How does my garden grow? DSCF3162

My baby boo pumpkins are doing quite well. The plant started out small, and now is growing all over the place! I even have a bloom coming up on it.
How does my garden grow? DSCF3105How does my garden grow? DSCF3164

My green ice leaf lettuce is now past its prime, but a couple of weeks ago it was beautiful and delicious.
How does my garden grow? DSCF3102

My strawberries won't produce this year, but at least they're growing!
How does my garden grow? DSCF3163

I only planted my beans a couple of weeks ago, but they sure do grow fast.
How does my garden grow? DSCF3165

I have a couple of peppers on my pepper plant. As soon as they turn yellow, they'll be ready to go.
How does my garden grow? DSCF3168

And I unintentionally told you guys a little white lie when I said my garden was finished. I totally forgot to plant the squash seeds to replace the ones that died earlier this year. Hopefully I'll get that done today. Anyway, that's my garden!
Back to top Go down
http://www.AshleysCrescentMoon.etsy.com
Lightfoot
Admin
Lightfoot

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: How does my garden grow?   How does my garden grow? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:34 pm

It looks beautiful! Very Happy You're doing good.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Admin

Number of posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: How does my garden grow?   How does my garden grow? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:24 pm

GREAT GREAT!!

And that lettuce looks pretty good to me!!

Ohh and hey..a few of those strawberries came up in the end! Not sure what to do with them now..do I let them die back for winter? or what?
Back to top Go down
http://sagewoodfarm.blogspot.com/
LeaShi

LeaShi

Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: How does my garden grow?   How does my garden grow? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:15 pm

They're perinnials, so just let them do their thing! If it gets really cold over the winter, you might want to cover them but otherwise, pretty much leave them be. At least that's what the books tell me; it's my first time with strawberries.
Back to top Go down
http://www.AshleysCrescentMoon.etsy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How does my garden grow?   How does my garden grow? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How does my garden grow?
Page 1 of 1