Sagewood Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sagewood Country

Welcome to Sagewood Country! Crafts, Gardens, Challenges and much more. Come visit and say HI!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghost in my house!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LeaShi

LeaShi

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Ghost in my house! Empty
PostSubject: Ghost in my house!   Ghost in my house! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:50 pm

So this happened to me last night, and I thought it was too funny not to share it with y'all. I came to bed at about 11PM or so and snuggled up beside Niel who was already fast asleep. Anyway, the room was silent when I laid down, so I had no problem drifting off. I was almost asleep when I heard it - a low, humming/buzzing sound, almost like someone was running a snow blower or lawn mower in the distance. Well, it's June, so it couldn't have been a snow blower, and nobody mows the lawn at 11 at night, so I figured someone had left their car running across the street. Or maybe it was a motorcycle - we have a lot of people that ride motorcycles through the village on the weekends. Anyway, I ignored it and tried to go to sleep, but the sound got a little louder and more persistent. I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what it is, and the louder it got, I realized that whatever it was was IN the house. However, as I couldn't come up with a ready explanation for what was making the noise given the direction it was coming from, I decided to jump out of bed and peer across the street. Who knows? Maybe it really was the neighbors making noise. As I got up and went to the window, the direction of the sound let me know it was NOT the neighbors. The sound was, in fact, coming from my nightstand! Now this confused me a bit, needless to say, because nothing I could think of on my nightstand would make that noise. I mean, I have an alarm clock, some books, a jewelry box, my socks and undies in the drawer. Then it hit me. I reached down on the bottom shelf of my nightstand, threw off the cover to my box of "toys" and found the sound - my vibrator had mysteriously turned itself on in the middle of the night and was rattling in the box. I chuckled to myself as I turned it off and climbed back in bed. Niel was still fast asleep and none the wiser. So it seems my house is haunted - and the ghost likes to pleasure himself!
Back to top Go down
http://www.AshleysCrescentMoon.etsy.com
Kat

Kat

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Ghost in my house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost in my house!   Ghost in my house! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:47 pm

. . . .

wow lol

affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Sage
Admin

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Ghost in my house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost in my house!   Ghost in my house! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:17 pm

ROFLMAO! As I was reading, about 1/2 way through, I thought.."Ohmygawd, its' a vibrator!" and lo and behold..it was!
Silly ghosts!
Back to top Go down
http://sagewoodfarm.blogspot.com/
Lightfoot
Admin
Lightfoot

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Ghost in my house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost in my house!   Ghost in my house! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:24 am

Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghost in my house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost in my house!   Ghost in my house! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost in my house!
Page 1 of 1