Sagewood Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sagewood Country

Welcome to Sagewood Country! Crafts, Gardens, Challenges and much more. Come visit and say HI!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So I never thought I'd post here...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-13

So I never thought I'd post here... Empty
PostSubject: So I never thought I'd post here...   So I never thought I'd post here... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:48 pm

...but I actually HAVE been working on something! Smile

Its Braydens room, but I figured a few of you might want to see the 'work in progress' pics that we took. I've thumbnailed 'em so you'll have to click to get a bigger pic.

Ok so here is pre painting, I emtied the room out first 'course, but the crib was to big Neutral so had to leave it.
So I never thought I'd post here... Img_0221 So I never thought I'd post here... Img_0222 So I never thought I'd post here... Img_0223

Hehe, these are our 'during' pics. I caught Erik by suprise (kinda scared him I think cheers) . Then again he DID snap one while my back was turned...
So I never thought I'd post here... Img_0224 So I never thought I'd post here... Img_0225 So I never thought I'd post here... Img_0226 So I never thought I'd post here... Img_0227

Think we'll need another coat of paint...
So I never thought I'd post here... Img_0228
Yep, but now, its all covered and its A LOT softer than that color before it... More suited for a baby's room!
So I never thought I'd post here... Img_0310 So I never thought I'd post here... Img_0311 So I never thought I'd post here... Img_0316 So I never thought I'd post here... Img_0317

So heres the mostly finished product, still have the border at the top to put up, and remove a little more tape at the bottom. Still got a couple shelves to put up as well, and some more little pics on the walls. But ya get the idea!
OH and ignore the fat 'ol lady in the chair... She's crazy, keeps randomly coming into our house and sittin around... confused Rolling Eyes
So I never thought I'd post here... Img_0312 So I never thought I'd post here... Img_0313 So I never thought I'd post here... Img_0314 So I never thought I'd post here... Img_0315

Whatcha think? scratch
Back to top Go down
LeaShi

LeaShi

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: So I never thought I'd post here...   So I never thought I'd post here... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:44 pm

Nice! I like the yellow much better than the olive green.

I want a rocking chair like that. Hopefully someone will get me the one on my registry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.AshleysCrescentMoon.etsy.com
Sage
Admin

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: So I never thought I'd post here...   So I never thought I'd post here... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:17 am

You go girl! I'm proud of ya!

And I see you did put the big giraffe in the window..he looks good there!!

Get that boarder up and a few pics made out of the boarder and it'll be FANTASTIC!!

Aww..little Brayden has his own special place..how nice!!
Back to top Go down
http://sagewoodfarm.blogspot.com/
Lightfoot
Admin
Lightfoot

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: So I never thought I'd post here...   So I never thought I'd post here... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:19 pm

It looks good. I know you feel good getting it accomplished. Smile
Back to top Go down
MandaMae

MandaMae

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: So I never thought I'd post here...   So I never thought I'd post here... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:35 pm

Well his room looks fabulous! I love the new color much more calm and pretty... Tristan will be jealous Brayden's got a bigger room. That'll teach him to be the last born! HA!
I consider myself lucky.. the former owners of our house left a lot of crap for the most part but they left me the glider and ottoman in tristan's room so I don't send them hate mail! lol

Good Job hon! looks fabulous! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistressangel1983
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I never thought I'd post here...   So I never thought I'd post here... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I never thought I'd post here...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sagewood Country :: Hearth and Home :: Crafts and Handworks-
Jump to: