Sagewood Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sagewood Country

Welcome to Sagewood Country! Crafts, Gardens, Challenges and much more. Come visit and say HI!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy belated birthday!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeaShi

LeaShi

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Happy belated birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Happy belated birthday!   Happy belated birthday! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:06 pm

I wasn't home to post this yesterday, so happy birthday, Lightfoot!

Hope you had a good day! flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.AshleysCrescentMoon.etsy.com
Lightfoot
Admin
Lightfoot

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Happy belated birthday!   Happy belated birthday! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:13 pm

Thanks. Actually, you were early! LOL! How ya'll doing? You moved yet?
Back to top Go down
LeaShi

LeaShi

PostSubject: Re: Happy belated birthday!   Happy belated birthday! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:41 pm

Early? I thought your birthday was the 10th. I'm so confused.

We're doing alright. We haven't moved yet. Niel's supposed to transistion out of the Navy on Halloween this year, so we'll be up here until then it looks like. We haven't sold our house yet. We've had a bunch of online views and few phone calls, but the only serious interest we have is a couple looking to do a rent with option because they need some time to get their credit straight. I wasn't too keen on it at first, but after meeting them, they seem like good people, so if we don't have anyone buy the house outright, I don't mind having a rent w/option contract drawn up. Niel's got his reservations; he seems more willing to drain our savings dry - grrr. Meh. I don't want to talk about it. All I can say is sometimes I don't understand him.

Ciannon's doing well - growing like a weed and talking up a storm. She loves playing with cousin Brayden - those two are a trip together. Once we get where we're going we should all get together again!
Back to top Go down
Lightfoot
Admin
Lightfoot

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Happy belated birthday!   Happy belated birthday! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:51 am

We definitely need to get together again! I miss everyone!
Back to top Go down
LeaShi

LeaShi

PostSubject: Re: Happy belated birthday!   Happy belated birthday! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:15 pm

Yeah, me too. That's part of the reason Niel and I are trying to move back to Jacksonville.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy belated birthday!   Happy belated birthday! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy belated birthday!
Page 1 of 1