Sagewood Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sagewood Country

Welcome to Sagewood Country! Crafts, Gardens, Challenges and much more. Come visit and say HI!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Its me :) Kat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Its me :) Kat Empty
PostSubject: Its me :) Kat   Its me :) Kat Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:35 pm

HI! cat

My name is Ashley as well! I'm the proud daughter of one of the wonderful ladies here on the forum, if you don't know who already, then i'm sure you'll figure it out Wink.

About me? Not too much to tell. I guess most important is my fiance and I have a lil' Bambino on the way (nickname jellybean) real name Brayden. Hes due to be here around the end of June.

I'm jealous of the other Ashley here on the forum . . . Embarassed She doesn't work and doesn't plan on it. I'd like to be that way, seems an impossibility though. Oh, and as a side note, I work WAY to much in my opinion... and to hard for a place that SUX.

Oh, uhm I'm 23 turnin 24 on July 28th Smile better keep that on record, it won't come out again I'm sure, women with kids don't tell their age from what I understand.

Thats... about... yeah, thats about it! So if you have any questions feel free to ask me! (not sure if that was work talk eeking out or if I really ment it, but I guess I'll find out if I get any questions...)
Back to top Go down

Its me :) Kat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sagewood Country :: The Courtyard :: Introductions-
Jump to: