Sagewood Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sagewood Country

Welcome to Sagewood Country! Crafts, Gardens, Challenges and much more. Come visit and say HI!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sage
Admin

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-08

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!   HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:58 am

A day late and a dollar short, but I sure do hope everyone had a grand Mothers Day this year!

We were gone all day yesterday, then chased a storm to get home (We left all the critters outside) The storm beat us by about 10 minutes and we had lots and lots of thunder and lightening the rest of the night. Lucily we only lost electricity once. So..our evening was spent watching a few movies. Turned off the puter and didn't get on the phone..lightening ya know! LOL..
Back to top Go down
http://sagewoodfarm.blogspot.com/
LeaShi

LeaShi

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-04-08

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!   HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:13 am

Had a pretty good day here. I got a nice digital photo frame from Niel, and we had Chinese for dinner. Hope everyone else's day was nice too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.AshleysCrescentMoon.etsy.com
Lightfoot
Admin
Lightfoot

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-04-23

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!   HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:12 pm

Had great weekend! Chase came over and spent Saturday with me. Then yesterday was spent at the beach with Kathy, Kari and Paige. Paige showed up at my house yesterday morning with roses, chocolates and a card for me, which I thought was sweet. She ended up staying over here talking until almost 9 last night! It was a good day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!   HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
Page 1 of 1