Sagewood Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sagewood Country

Welcome to Sagewood Country! Crafts, Gardens, Challenges and much more. Come visit and say HI!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snatched from a board called "Aspiring Sarcastics"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
K8 McCridhe

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Snatched from a board called "Aspiring Sarcastics" Empty
PostSubject: Snatched from a board called "Aspiring Sarcastics"   Snatched from a board called "Aspiring Sarcastics" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:13 am

Donald ****

Group Posts: 24
Group Rating: +1

new
2/22/2009 - 11:23 PM
I want to start, or continue if it has been done, a day of peace worldwide. The best day I can think of is the equinox. We have one coming up in a month and another in seven months. I think we would have to have two days of peace since it would be hard to pick between the two. I like the equinox because it is a day of balance and that is the way the Creator made the universe. There is a Balance to everything, or there's supposed to be. Man, in his continuing quest to touch his father's hand and gain the knowledge that comes with the power we already possess, has tipped the scales and disturbed the balance. We need to work together to right that. What I want to know is would you guys support a day of peace and try to spread the word to the rest of the world through the web and the sites you occupy?

I'm going to do it anyway. I think I'll write to President Obama and see if he will declare it an international day of peace. What else should I do?
(report abuse)

Kate ****

Group Posts: 117
Group Rating: 0

new
2/22/2009 - 11:50 PM
I like the idea.

Both times are great.

I'll spread the word, see if we can get this to spread out a bit in the mean time.

Aspiring Sarcastics is a forum on a networking site for job hunters.
**** is used to substitute surnames.
Donald is an Ojibwa fellow from up in Montana, which explains his theological slant somewhat.
Anyrate... I'm here spreadin' the word.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Admin

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Snatched from a board called "Aspiring Sarcastics"   Snatched from a board called "Aspiring Sarcastics" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:06 am

Thanks Kate...not a bad idea..and the days are good. Hope things go well with it. GOOD LUCK!
Back to top Go down
http://sagewoodfarm.blogspot.com/
Lightfoot
Admin
Lightfoot

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Snatched from a board called "Aspiring Sarcastics"   Snatched from a board called "Aspiring Sarcastics" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:21 am

Ummm, when is the equinox?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snatched from a board called "Aspiring Sarcastics"   Snatched from a board called "Aspiring Sarcastics" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snatched from a board called "Aspiring Sarcastics"
Page 1 of 1