Sagewood Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sagewood Country

Welcome to Sagewood Country! Crafts, Gardens, Challenges and much more. Come visit and say HI!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back under the knife!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sage
Admin

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back under the knife! Empty
PostSubject: Back under the knife!   Back under the knife! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:45 pm

Ok..well, not really..not quite anyway.
Wend and did all my pre-op stuff this morning...they are 'rushing' me in to have a endoscopy(?) done before leaving for NY on monday. Basically, it's where I get to swallow a camera and they are gonna take a look at me from the inside all the way down. Sounds fun huh?? They are gonna knock me out for this apparently..but the procedure only takes 30 mins..so this is all good. Smile This is all getting done, Friday..at 10:30..

Im not sure when I'll know the results of course.
Back to top Go down
http://sagewoodfarm.blogspot.com/
MandaMae

MandaMae

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Back under the knife!   Back under the knife! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:51 pm

For the love of bananas what are you doing woman?! Why you trying to fall apart all of a sudden.. geeze must be all those grandbabies making you feel the need Wink

be safe, be good.... make sure you let us know how it goes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistressangel1983
Lightfoot
Admin
Lightfoot

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Back under the knife!   Back under the knife! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:51 am

Hopefully they'll find the problem and can fix it!
Back to top Go down
K8 McCridhe

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Back under the knife!   Back under the knife! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:52 pm

Well?
Back to top Go down
Lightfoot
Admin
Lightfoot

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Back under the knife!   Back under the knife! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:34 pm

I talked to her the other day. She doesn't have an ulcer...yet. But her gut is irritated.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back under the knife!   Back under the knife! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:13 am

Yep yep...sorry bout that...yep...tummy lining according to the doc shows...general all over 'erosion' (what a word!) and3 or 4 spots that were close to becoming an ulcer, but we've caught them in time. Got meds..ohyeah..an a hiatal hernia as well..not sure what or IF anything will be done with that yet. Go back on the 10th.
Back to top Go down
K8 McCridhe

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Back under the knife!   Back under the knife! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:00 am

Tummy erosion.

Hmmmm...

Well... doesn't sound like the exact kind of tummy "erosion" I'd like to happen for me...
Could stand to loose a little bit o' da hill in my mid-lands, so to speak....

(Actually, I probably have similar issues, but not having health insurance I'm just gonna haveta wait....)
Back to top Go down
Sage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back under the knife!   Back under the knife! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:37 pm

Well.....you know what I have found to be extremely odd??

I've forgotten to take my meds A LOT since I have been here in NY with Lea and the boychild..but..I have not had near the heartburn I usually have at home. I have the same type of coffee here as I do at home, I'm eating pretty much the same items as at home and so far, the ONLY thing that I can say is different between here and home is...the WATER! WTH?
ahh well..I've remembered to take my meds today at least..and we'll see what comes of things over the next two weeks. Just makes me wonder.

Sure hope you feel better with yours Kate........I KNOW it's a miserable thing!

PS: I'm like you in that erosion area too..sure do wish this erosion was on the 'outside' LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back under the knife!   Back under the knife! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back under the knife!
Page 1 of 1