Sagewood Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sagewood Country

Welcome to Sagewood Country! Crafts, Gardens, Challenges and much more. Come visit and say HI!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A tiny accomplishment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LeaShi

LeaShi

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-04-08

A tiny accomplishment Empty
PostSubject: A tiny accomplishment   A tiny accomplishment Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:30 am

So I guess this probably isn't too much to brag about, but it's a big deal for me. Yesterday, I changed my windshield wiper blades all on my lonesome. The toughest part was figuring out how to get the old ones off; I'm still not exactly sure how I managed it. Putting the new ones on was a snap, since I have the "J hook" wiper arms (didn't know that until yesterday). These blades are the spiffy Rain-X blades, so snow won't be an issue for me this winter Smile. Niel swears by Rain-X products - hell, we even use the Rain-X windshield washer fluid. I have to say, they do make some pretty nifty products.

I also got my car all cleaned and vacuumed out and installed the baby's car seat. We're only two and a half weeks away, so I guess I'm not really jumping the gun.

Unfortunately, I still haven't gotten the loft painted. I just can't make myself do it. I was hoping to get it done by the time Sage arrives. I still have two weeks, maybe it will get done. ::Crosses fingers:: Now, in the meantime, if I could just get my feet to quit swelling - that would be a real accomplishment Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.AshleysCrescentMoon.etsy.com
Lightfoot
Admin
Lightfoot

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: A tiny accomplishment   A tiny accomplishment Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:49 am

I like Rain-x products too. I remember the first time I changed wiper blades...it IS an accomplishment!
Good luck on the swelling feet. :lol
Back to top Go down
MandaMae

MandaMae

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: A tiny accomplishment   A tiny accomplishment Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:53 pm

that is a good job. we love rain X stuff too lol

foot swelling issues- elevate them more often. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistressangel1983
LeaShi

LeaShi

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: A tiny accomplishment   A tiny accomplishment Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:32 pm

I put them up about every opportunity I get, and they still look like elephant feet. Methinks I might try eating some more potassium. I don't really eat a whole of things with it now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.AshleysCrescentMoon.etsy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tiny accomplishment   A tiny accomplishment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tiny accomplishment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sagewood Country :: Welcome to Oz :: Emerald City-
Jump to: