Sagewood Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sagewood Country

Welcome to Sagewood Country! Crafts, Gardens, Challenges and much more. Come visit and say HI!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is it sad?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LeaShi

LeaShi

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Is it sad? Empty
PostSubject: Is it sad?   Is it sad? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:27 am

Is it sad that for all the depression, all the complaining I did, all the wishing I did that winter would be over and spring would get here, that I now wish Christmas were closer? I've been in a little bit of a funk for the past couple of days, and right now I'm thinking that lights, presents under the tree, and garland is just what I need. I'm thinking beautiful snow, hot chocolate and TV specials would be perfect. Of course, I could just be wishing for Christmas because I know all the morning sickness, headaches, and heartburn will be over by then, and I can torture my little one by burning out her retinas with ceaseless camera flashes. I also wouldn't mind it being fall. I guess I really just like the end of the year better.

The problem is, I know that in my mind I often get so excited about an upcoming event that when it happens I'm disappointed because it doesn't live up to the hype. So perhaps wanting Christmas to come really isn't the issue. It could be that I miss everyone. Christmas has always meant family and friends to me, so maybe I'm just wishing I could see everybody. I have been feeling alone for a few days now. Niel and I haven't spent that much time together because of his work schedule. I gotta admit, I can't wait to see you guys in July.
Back to top Go down
http://www.AshleysCrescentMoon.etsy.com
Sage
Admin

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Is it sad? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it sad?   Is it sad? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:28 am

YEP..yep! I'm waiting for July too..I'm not wishing for xmas, but I'm wishing we don't have a miserable summer and that's it's over quickly and fall comes early and stays long!

I'm just not much of a summer person. Never have been..well..not where the skin just about melts off your body cuz of the heat anyway. sunny

Yeah..Lea..all the bad stuff will be over soon, and you'll get a zip of excitement and energy..you'll have the baby's room up and running..and then before you know it, your trip will be happening and over and the baby will be close to coming home. Smile

After that..life will be different, and all the little things will count.

And you'll always have a little person to talk to, sing to, teach, love, hug and yeah, even yell at.

Course..ya got the dogs to do that with too..thing is, they can't talk back..baby will talk back before you know it! (then you'll almost wish..they'd hush!)

Cant' wait to see you guys in July!! April is almost over, so it's only two months really, cuz you'll be here early July. cheers
HUGS to ya hon!
Back to top Go down
http://sagewoodfarm.blogspot.com/
Lightfoot
Admin
Lightfoot

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Is it sad? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it sad?   Is it sad? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:10 pm

Sorry you're going through a funk. Sad I'm hoping to get to see y'all in July, too! I'm just taking life a day at a time right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is it sad? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it sad?   Is it sad? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it sad?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sagewood Country :: Bits and Pieces :: Seasons in Life-
Jump to: