Sagewood Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sagewood Country

Welcome to Sagewood Country! Crafts, Gardens, Challenges and much more. Come visit and say HI!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My first adventure is up .......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sage
Admin

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-08

My first adventure is up ....... Empty
PostSubject: My first adventure is up .......   My first adventure is up ....... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:54 am

I finally got my first police ride along adventure up and running on the blog! I still have to work on some music for it...but you can go have a look. I get to ride with Tony again next Tuesday and I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
http://sagewoodfarm.blogspot.com/
Lightfoot
Admin
Lightfoot

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure is up .......   My first adventure is up ....... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:20 pm

Sounds like you had fun. I'm surprised they let the cops take people with them. You'd think there'd be all kinds of liability and stuff. But I'm glad they do. Gives ordinary folks a chance to see what all it is that cops actually do. And I know being with Tony, it had to be a blast.
Back to top Go down
LeaShi

LeaShi

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure is up .......   My first adventure is up ....... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:51 pm

Geez, those 18-wheelers sure got messed up. Looks like it was a pretty interesting night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.AshleysCrescentMoon.etsy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure is up .......   My first adventure is up ....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first adventure is up .......
Page 1 of 1