Sagewood Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sagewood Country

Welcome to Sagewood Country! Crafts, Gardens, Challenges and much more. Come visit and say HI!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caylee Anthony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sage
Admin

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Caylee Anthony Empty
PostSubject: Caylee Anthony   Caylee Anthony Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:14 am

So tell me..what do you guys believe about the Caylee Anthony story??

What's up with her mom. I've kinda kept my eye on this story..and honestly..I just don't get it. Were it my child, (and I was not responsible for her/his dissapearance) there is NOTHING in this world I would not do to get her return, but this girl is unbelievable..she's not saying anything.

So ..catch up on the story and tell me what you think. I think the mom gave her away, or sold her. I'd hate to think she killed her, but the again, it could be another Susan Smith story.

OPinions?
Back to top Go down
http://sagewoodfarm.blogspot.com/
MandaMae

MandaMae

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Caylee Anthony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caylee Anthony   Caylee Anthony Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:51 am

I hate to say it... I really do... but I think she killed Caylee. She either killed her or she knows she's dead (whether by accident or neglect) It's so sad. And I hope they find out one way or the other. I've been watching the story and it just doesn't add up at all. I feel so sorry for Caylee. Some people just shouldn't be allowed to have children.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistressangel1983
LeaShi

LeaShi

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Caylee Anthony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caylee Anthony   Caylee Anthony Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:42 pm

I not fully convinced that she killed her daughter, but I do think she's withholding information. I also believe that the grandmother is protecting her. I just read on CNN.com the grandmother's interview with Larry King, and I find it kind of odd that she seems to have recanted her idea that her daughter may have been partly responsible. Maybe she was upset that night, maybe the media has blown things out of proportion, but the whole situation still seems very ODD.

I do know one thing I'm convinced of, and that's that Caylee is dead. Thirty-one days and no one has seen her? Now that she's all over the national news, whoever had her won't risk being caught with her. She's gone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.AshleysCrescentMoon.etsy.com
Lightfoot
Admin
Lightfoot

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Caylee Anthony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caylee Anthony   Caylee Anthony Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:10 pm

I admit I haven't read all the news stories on this as it's bothers me to hear this stuff. But I have heard everyone at work talking about it and my understanding is that the mother has a history of mental problems, cadaver dogs hit on the trunk of her dad's car (she'd been driving it) and in the back yard, though no body was found.

Sounds like the whole family is a mess and the odds of that poor little girl being alive are slim to none. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caylee Anthony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caylee Anthony   Caylee Anthony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caylee Anthony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sagewood Country :: Bits and Pieces :: Pandora's Box-
Jump to: