Sagewood Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sagewood Country

Welcome to Sagewood Country! Crafts, Gardens, Challenges and much more. Come visit and say HI!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SO... Whats up?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-13

SO... Whats up? Empty
PostSubject: SO... Whats up?   SO... Whats up? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:33 am

So its Monday morning! The begining of a new week! Rolling Eyes

Whats everyone doing today and for the remainder of the week??

Today I think for me is laundry day... then really the only thing I have 'planned' for the rest of the week, is making my bed everymorning and Brayden has a doc appt on THUR, at 5pm. Hes getting his shots Neutral Crying or Very sad Not really looking forward to upsetting him, but he needs 'em. Other than that, I think I'm just going to randomly clean, or watch movies, play with the baby... whatever happens!

So anyway whats going on in the rest of this community??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lightfoot
Admin
Lightfoot

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-04-23

SO... Whats up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO... Whats up?   SO... Whats up? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:30 am

Today's list: Mail a package
Go by the one bank and pay off one vehicle!
Go by the credit union in town, make a deposit and check on CD rates
Go to the credit union @ Sunland and pay off my truck!
Pick up Chase's contacts
Go by the grocery store

Come home and Pack....
Drive to Tallahassee to spend the next two nights
Movie and dinner with son and roomie

Tuesday and Wed. I'll be in Tallahassee getting certified in ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)

I'm coming home Wed. evening after class and will hopefully get to see Chris

Work Thurs and Fri.

Off the weekend during which time I'd like to paint Chase's room, but we'll have to see if I can get it ready before then. The only time I'll have is Thurs. and Fri. before I go to work.

Whew! Welcome to my world! It's non-stop but it should be a fun and productive week. I hope. Last week, nothing I planned worked like it was supposed to, I hope this week is more organized.

I'll be glad to get the ACLS behind me so I can read something other than heart rhythm strips and what order to give drugs and shock folks! You try going to sleep after reading that!
Back to top Go down
LeaShi

LeaShi

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-04-08

SO... Whats up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO... Whats up?   SO... Whats up? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:42 pm

Hi, Kat! What's up with you? No big plans for the big 2-4 today? That's right, we remembered! Happy Birthday! Niel says happy birthday too. jocolor

Congratulations on paying off your truck, Lightfoot! May it give you many years of service before you have to buy another one Smile.

Not much has been going on around here. You guys saw the crafts I've been working on, but other than that, zero has gotten done. Niel did get to feel the baby move finally yesterday. He found it kind of neat.

For this week, the only two things I have planned is to get the living room painted and to get my house back in order. If those two things don't take all week, I may also paint some new seasonal signs to compliment my new country living room. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.AshleysCrescentMoon.etsy.com
Lightfoot
Admin
Lightfoot

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-04-23

SO... Whats up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO... Whats up?   SO... Whats up? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:24 pm

Happy Birthday Kat!!
Back to top Go down
Sage
Admin

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-08

SO... Whats up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO... Whats up?   SO... Whats up? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:11 pm

HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY KAT !! cheers
bom bom

Queen for a day! queen
Back to top Go down
http://sagewoodfarm.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

SO... Whats up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO... Whats up?   SO... Whats up? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SO... Whats up?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum