Sagewood Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sagewood Country

Welcome to Sagewood Country! Crafts, Gardens, Challenges and much more. Come visit and say HI!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well, we got him

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeaShi

LeaShi

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Well, we got him Empty
PostSubject: Well, we got him   Well, we got him Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:32 pm

Pixie had not been able to do her catly duties; Mr. Field Mouse was just too smart to venture out into the open where he could fall prey to her. He's been living in and behind our kitchen cabinets. So yesterday I went out shopping and picked up a couple of mouse traps, baited them with peanut butter, and sure enough last night we got him. As I was taking out the trap I said, "Poor thing." Niel said, "Poor thing? He was a pest in my house." I still have mixed feelings. I actually feel bad that we had to kill him. If he hadn't chewed through two bags of flour and pooped all over my silverware, I would have never known he was in the house. Honestly, if I knew that he would stay there, I would have used a humane trap and put him outside. But I know the next time it rains as hard as it did, he'd be right back inside, looking for someplace dry and warm to stay. And so, now there is one less mouse in the world Neutral .
Back to top Go down
http://www.AshleysCrescentMoon.etsy.com
Lightfoot
Admin
Lightfoot

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Well, we got him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, we got him   Well, we got him Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:40 pm

One less disease carrying mouse!
Back to top Go down

Well, we got him
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sagewood Country :: Hearth and Home :: The Back 40 :: Critters Barn-
Jump to: