Sagewood Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sagewood Country

Welcome to Sagewood Country! Crafts, Gardens, Challenges and much more. Come visit and say HI!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iron Man..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeaShi

LeaShi

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Iron Man.. Empty
PostSubject: Iron Man..   Iron Man.. Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 3:20 am

We got to see Iron Man on Thursday night. Even though the ads said it didn't come out until Friday, one of our local theaters was apparently having some sort of sneak preview, so Niel and I made a date of it.

Basic synopsis - Tony Stark (Robert Downey, Jr.) is owner of Stark Industries, a weapons manufacturer that produces the latest in weapons technology for the US government. While on a trip to Afghanistan to demonstrate his latest weapon the Jericho missile, Stark is kidnapped by a group of terrorists that demand that he build them one of his weapons. He develops the Iron Man suit, but uses it to escape instead of helping the terrorists. Unfortunately, he leaves his plans for the suit behind and they fall into the wrong hands. Now it's up to him to stop the bad guys from wreaking havoc with one of his very own designs.

I thought the movie was good. It was a pretty typical comic book-turned-movie with lots of action, but it also had a slight plot twist I wasn't quite expecting. The movie was almost two hours (started at 8:30 and ended at about 10:10) but it didn't seem that long at all because there were never any lulls that gave you time to stop and look at your watch. I thought Robert Downey, Jr. was great - very witty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.AshleysCrescentMoon.etsy.com
Lightfoot
Admin
Lightfoot

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Iron Man.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Man..   Iron Man.. Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:30 pm

Yeah, I've heard that it's good and holds your interest.
Back to top Go down

Iron Man..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sagewood Country :: The Market Square :: Connect and Reflect-
Jump to: