Sagewood Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sagewood Country

Welcome to Sagewood Country! Crafts, Gardens, Challenges and much more. Come visit and say HI!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John da Head, sanitation system worker, victim of accidental bathroom shooting at Utah eatery, has died

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
K8 McCridhe

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-04

John da Head, sanitation system worker, victim of accidental bathroom shooting at Utah eatery, has died Empty
PostSubject: John da Head, sanitation system worker, victim of accidental bathroom shooting at Utah eatery, has died   John da Head, sanitation system worker, victim of accidental bathroom shooting at Utah eatery, has died Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:23 am

John da Head, sanitation system worker, victim of accidental bathroom shooting at Utah eatery, has died
http://www.fox4kc.com/new...ilet-shot,0,6229353.story

CENTERVILLE, Utah (AP) - John, a porcelain commode gunned down in an accidental shooting at a fast food restaurant's bathroom, has died. His age was not immediately known.

The toilet was shattered by a bullet Jan. 12 when a man's gun fell from its holster as he was pulling up his pants, police said. Police do not plan to file criminal charges in connection with the incident.

Christian Martinez, manager of the Carl's Jr. where John was gunned down, held a memorial service Friday at the restaurant. He gave away bottles of John's favorite toilet cleaner, Kaboom Bowl Blaster, to the eatery's first 50 patrons.

A Bountiful flower shop provided a large floral arrangement.

"In all my years, I can say without a doubt that I have never delivered for a toilet," said deliveryman Doug Graham, "but I thought it was the funniest thing I've ever heard. I got a kick out of it."

Remnants of John hit and cut the gun owner's arm, but he was not seriously injured.

Police blamed John's death on the gun and style of holster the man was using.

"He was survived by the men's urinal and wash sink," said Martinez. "He left us way too soon."
Back to top Go down
Lightfoot
Admin
Lightfoot

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-04-23

John da Head, sanitation system worker, victim of accidental bathroom shooting at Utah eatery, has died Empty
PostSubject: Re: John da Head, sanitation system worker, victim of accidental bathroom shooting at Utah eatery, has died   John da Head, sanitation system worker, victim of accidental bathroom shooting at Utah eatery, has died Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:35 pm

affraid lol! That was great!
Back to top Go down
LeaShi

LeaShi

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: John da Head, sanitation system worker, victim of accidental bathroom shooting at Utah eatery, has died   John da Head, sanitation system worker, victim of accidental bathroom shooting at Utah eatery, has died Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:02 pm

Oh my.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.AshleysCrescentMoon.etsy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John da Head, sanitation system worker, victim of accidental bathroom shooting at Utah eatery, has died   John da Head, sanitation system worker, victim of accidental bathroom shooting at Utah eatery, has died Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1