Sagewood Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sagewood Country

Welcome to Sagewood Country! Crafts, Gardens, Challenges and much more. Come visit and say HI!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet LeaShi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeaShi

LeaShi

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Meet LeaShi Empty
PostSubject: Meet LeaShi   Meet LeaShi Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:04 am

I'm bored and I can't sleep, so I figure I'll post an introduction so that new members of the forum can have an idea of who I am. Here goes:

My name is Ashley, and I'm 24 years old. Last summer, my husband and I moved from GA to a small town in NY. My husband is Navy, so when his sea time was up, we put in for a transfer to get a change of scenery. So far, we're enjoying the transition. The only real inconvenience is that most of our family lives in SC, so it makes visiting a little difficult. That is unfortunate because I love spending time with my parents, little sis, and mother-in-law.

I have three fur-children - Iris the German Shepherd, Aiden the mutt (Iris's nephew, who looks nothing like his Shepherd mother), and Pixie the domestic medium-haired cat. I'm currently a full-time mommy to these furballs, but my husband and I are also expecting our first biped in November.

I have a BA in English, though all I have done with it is frame it. I definitely don't feel my years in college were wasted, however. I love to learn, and if I had the means, I would be a permanent student at the nearest college so that I could soak up all the knowledge I can. I dream of being a writer some day, so we'll see if that comes to fruition.

I currently do not work, and I'm also not seeking work, as I plan to be a stay at home mom when the baby arrives. Although I don't see myself as the domestic type, I don't mind being home at all; if it weren't for housework, it'd be awesome! I enjoy interior design shows and magazines, and I'm not afraid to redecorate my house when I feel the spirit move me. Most of the time though, I keep myself busy by reading, crafting and scrapbooking. I also am trying to grow a veggie garden, although that's not going too well at the moment. Hopefully I'll get it down and will be able to enjoy the fruits of my labor later this summer.

Anyway, that's me. Tell me about yourself!
Back to top Go down
http://www.AshleysCrescentMoon.etsy.com

Meet LeaShi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sagewood Country :: The Courtyard :: Introductions-
Jump to: